Clock Tournament Clock Tournament

as a fan of soldat....

you were gonna get my 5 anyways, but when I saw you had me as a playable character, you had me by my heart. If only this were multi-player, you would have yourself one hell of a fun multi-player game.

Noodle Salad Noodle Salad

Truely wonderous

It was like a million atomic bombs filled with love and perversion filling my every oriface.

Clock Crew Cart V2 Demo Clock Crew Cart V2 Demo

Why does this look familiar?

Oh yeah, because it was your sig for several weeks ^__^ just bigger now...

Like said before, work on the cornering and add some weapons.... maybe add the ability to go off course but it would affect speed or something... the crash thing gets really annoying. Good job though..

CC Fight Club CC Fight Club

Very well made game.

This game was well worth the amount of attention it recieved! Complete awesomeness is the only thing i can think to describe it!

cableshaft responds:

I can think of other ways to describe it, like a complete pain in the ass to program, for starters.

Actually, Frosty is being a bigger pain right now.

CC dress-up version 2 CC dress-up version 2

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! <3!!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! I am in it!! Thanks guys! ^_^ <3 good job. If you wanted to you could have just replaced my hat. I wouldn't mind. Considering it didn't exactly match the others. Plus my new fla. has the head and hat separate. Good job though! FIFEN!! and <3 ^_^

-Redneck Clock

Old-Tobunshi responds:

Your welcome, and thanks.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Excellent remake!

This was a great remake of the original. The only thing bad about it was that Knuckles' special ability to float wasn't included. Other than that. Great job!